Creative software developer for robotics startup
Apply for the role as a software developer at Shape Robotics to help us shape the future of modular robots.
You will be developing the software applications for new robotics products while also taking part in a collaboration project between Shape Robotics and the Child Cancer Department at Rigshospitalet. Join our team of developers and engineers who are driven to push the boundaries of what it means to teach using robots.
- Design and development of user interfaces
- Development of software applications
- Collaborating with stakeholders, incl. Rigshospitalet
- Testing & co-design with users
- Quality assurance of robotic products
- Preparing production ready software releases
- Solid interaction design skills
- Well-structured, independent thinking & project management
- Motivated, creative and pay attention to details
- Newly graduate or with several years of industry experience
We offer a salary corresponding to the qualifications of the right candidate. Workplace with be at our offices in Farum.
We look for someone to fill in the position as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your short application in Danish or English with accompanying CV to David Johan Christensen, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About us: We build Fable, unique robots for teaching 21st century skills. See our presentation video.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!