Mechanical engineering position at fast-paced robotics startup in Farum
Apply for the role as a mechanical engineer at Shape Robotics for a chance to shape the future of modular robots. You will be working with a diverse group of engineers who are driven to push the boundaries of what it means to teach using robotics. Advance your experience working in concept design, design for manufacturing, rapid prototyping and maintenance of designs.
– Product development
– Design for rapid prototyping/3D printing
– Updating product line
– Updating of blueprints
– Design For Manufacturing (DFM), including documentation
– Cost optimisation of current portfolio
– Working with many stakeholders and manufacturing partners
– Certification protocols (CE, ISO)
– Skilled with Computer Aided Design tools, preferably SolidWorks
– Applied materials science (know-how)
– Proven experience in utilising CAD simulation and evaluation analysis
– Ideally, experience with designing tools for molding
– Newly graduate or a few years of industry experience
We offer a salary corresponding to the qualifications of the right candidate.
We look for someone to fill in the position as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your short application in Danish or English with accompanying CV to Moises Pacheco, CTO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held in English.
About us: We build Fable, unique robots for teaching 21st century skills. See our presentation video.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!